Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Animated Life Lessons

Tell us about your teammates personal character traits & how your story exaggerates who they are.
My teammates is Kalista And Kyllie. So Kalista is a very clumsy, sloppy, and is mainly happy and joyful. Kyllie is a cheerful, outgoing, and tries her best to cheer people up and also likes to be cheerful. Me Zephen is like a shy boy but can also be funny.

Our message in our story is that if people try to put you down it only means that you are above them. Don't give up that are message that we are trying to send.  Like I'm pretty sure all of us has been tried to be put down. Maybe it cause they are jealous or it just seem stupid or funny. Just don't give up if people are trying to put you down and that what Kalista did she kept going.

So during this project it was like the most stressing project so far that we had. One of them that we faced as a team was knowing how to animate. It not that easy. Im a second year student in this class and I still don't know how to animate. Another problem that I faced and that my team kind of had to deal with was me. Im going to be honest. It was because I didn't come during recess to help because I thought I was going to fail so I was stressed out and I couldn't deal with it. So those were the problems that my team faced and what I faced.





No comments:

Post a Comment