Friday, April 8, 2016

Character Development



To me I think that I am an active type of person. If I stay in all day I say I'm bored cause there nothing to do inside unless I am tired then I can. But I like to do something for the day and just get out of the house. I have things where there like bad things but there funny. One thing is that I like to be on time or being early and usually I'm late. Another thing is I'm like serious at certain points but I also like to joke around.

In class we are making animations of our self. We need to have character traits of our self when we make it. The traits that I'm gonna try add is me being active like doing a sport and me being late even though I don't like being late. I'm still not sure of how I'm going to go and make it.

For this GIF animation project we had like about 5 or 6 steps. First we had Mr.Sandrel take three different pics of us, One facing forward, the other facing back, and one on the side. Then we went to photoshop and cut out our self from the background. When that was done we had to crop it so photoshop wouldn't quit unexpectedly. After on photoshop we went to window > animation. Then we made us come in a entrance. After that when we were in the middle we made us do like a little dance. after that we made an entrance of us leaving. When that was done went to save it. I like doing projects like these but even doing the simple way it still kind of complicated to me. But I enjoy doing things like this. If I could know how to work it all like nothing than I would really like this project even more.







No comments:

Post a Comment