Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 Aspirations

Since it is a new year 2016 I would like to set some goals. My first goal is to go the Kalapaki or Kealia and catch the perfect wave where I could get in the barrel and out of it and then it has a long ride after.My second goal is to get me a hover board. My third goal is to get good grades and not have any C,D,&F what I haven't been getting. Also I would like to keep my room clean. My final goal would be better at football and bodyboarding.

My main goal is to get good grades. If I get good grades then I could get into a good collage. If I get into a good collage I could get a good job. Then when I get a good job I could have a successful life. And doing what I love for like 30-40 year I can retire. That to me is like a good life right there.

 The steps I will do is come to school every day. Then I will listen to the teacher. If you don't listen you don't know what hapening. When we get work Ill try my hardest on it. If I don't know how Ill ask how to do it. When it comes to the next day Ill try to repeat those steps again.


No comments:

Post a Comment