Friday, November 6, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt





Recently we had a project about composition techiques. The best composition techique to me that I think is contrast and content. To me I like it because it has something that stands out. An example would be having the backround all brown then having a bright bird that stands out. It would be your first thing your eyes would see because it stands out. 

To me the composition techique that I find that is the hardest would be unusal angle. I find that one hard because you wouldn't be standing up. You would be in a weird spot. I could use unusal angle more by using it in videos. An example would be like squatting and having the camera facing up but not that much as low angle. If you are in a weird position it would get the character in that weird position too.  

On my team there was Mike who was are team leader. Mike also did voice over along with Jaesha. Jaesha also did some voice over and filming with Mike. What I did was being an actor along with Mike. I also did filming with the rest of my crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment