Friday, September 2, 2016

Poetic Personal Statement

Hello everyone School is back with a new year! We right now will be talking about poetry and poetic statements. Poetry to me is a type of writing that allows you to express your feelings. It can express your feelings if your happy, sad, excited, mad, scared, and all those other emotions. It lets the author express their feelings in an interesting way and in a different way than it being told in a story. It can maybe even let the reader know that they aren't the only one. Also it may even interest the reader to write a poem too.

Here a poetic statement that I made and what relates to trying to have goals like goals you want to reach.Let others feel great don't let them feel hate let them join you and not let them wait. Let them create and have faith. Don't let them be late while they wait to feel great.
Like in life there are goals I would like to achieve. People could say it not possible but I will prove them wrong. An example is the guy who sky dived with no parachute. There probably was people who doubted him. I would like to achieve a lot of things that I can't list. My bucket list basically.

In my poetic statement it used rhyme about feeling great about your self. I used the word great and found other words that rhymed with great like faith, wait, create, and late. In one sentence there is at least 2 words that rhyme with each other. There not that much rhythm in it. There is more rhyme in it like I said earlier.  There a few parts though like  "Let them create and have faith. Don't let them be late while they wait to feel great".







 LastF_Poetic.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment