Saturday, October 25, 2014

Lessons Learned


The most interesting part of our project was learning how to use final cut pro. I asked Shanden for help because it had complicated parts that I didn't know how to use. It was kind of confusing at first but later on it got easy.  Even though I had a hard time using final cut pro it was still fun because I learned something new.

The most valuable part of the film making process is to work together to film, edit and make our project.  It's important to work together as a team because you'll get more work done.  To me, our biggest roadblock was communicating because Neliza and Makena are 7th graders and me and Shanden are 6th graders.  Me and Shanden are quiet and it's our first year at Kapa'a Middle School.  By the end of the project me and Shanden felt like we were able to communicate with them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment